25 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 25 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 25 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?
- Q. - The 2017 International Conference on Disability Communication (ICDC) was held in which country?
- Q. - Who has been sworn as the new President of Nicaragua?
- Q. - Which Indian hockey player has become a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee?
- Q. - Which country has become the world’s first country to cease FM radio broadcasting?
Today’s Current Affairs – 25 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 25/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 25th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.