24 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 24 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
Q. - Which of the following measures has been launched by Union Government to boost food processing sector in India?
I. Allowed 100% FDI in trading including through e-commerce, in respect of food products manufactured.II. Set up a Special Fund of Rs. 2000 crore in NABARD to make available affordable credit.
III. Food and agro-based processing units brought under the ambit of Priority Sector Lending.
Q. - Which of the following statements with respect to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) is correct?
I. It replaces the earlier Central Sector Scheme SAMPADA (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters).
II.It has been approved for the period 2016-20 coterminous with the 14th Finance Commission cycle with an allocation of Rs 6000 crore.
- Q. - Name the longest serving chief minister of Manipur who died recently.
- Q. - Where will be the India’s first National Sports Museum set up?
- Q. - Which country won the FIBA Asia Cup 2017 basketball tournament?
- Q. - India and Uzbekistan have set a target to achieve US $1 billion in bilateral trade by ________.
- Q. - For how many years India’s exclusive right to explore polymetallic nodules from seabed in Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) has been extended?
- Q. - What percent of stake in Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL) will be taken over by Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)?
- Q. - What is the name of campaign launched by NITI Aayog to maximize the impact of Atal Tinkering Labs?
- Q. - Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) signed an MoU with International Vaccine Institute (IVI) to promote vaccine development. In which country IVI is based?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.