24 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 24 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Mouling National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
- Q. - Karamjyoti Dalal, who has won bronze medal at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which state to host 5th South India Writers Ensemble (SIWE) literary festival?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court (SC) in United Kingdom (UK)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as secretary to President-elect Ram Nath Kovind?
- Q. - Which country to host 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS)-2017?
- Q. - Which state to host the 5th North East Connectivity Summit-2018?
- Q. - Which State Civil Secretariat has become the India’s first secretariat to be fully under wireless coverage?
- Q. - Which new pension scheme has been launched by the Union Government for the senior citizens?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.