24 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 24 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Ghughua Fossil National Park is located in which state?
- Q. - Which country has become the largest stainless steel producer in the world in 2016, according to data released by the International Stainless Steel Forum (ISSF) 2017?
- Q. - Mattuhunny Mathews, popularly known as ‘Toyota Sunny’ passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - The World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is observed on which date?
- Q. - Which country has won the 2017 Ice Hockey World Championship?
- Q. - Which Indian cartoonist has won 2017 World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) International President’s Award?
- Q. - Which country to host the 2018 annual convention of African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
- Q. - Which city is hosting the 2017 Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)?
- Q. - Which bollywood actress has been bestowed with the 2017 International Humanitarian Award at the Asian Voice Charity Awards?
- Q. - Which high-level committee has recently submitted its report on Scouts and Guides to the Union Government?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.