24 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 24 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Nora Chopra, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- Q. - Who has won the award for the 2016 Men’s Player of the Year by the Golf Industry Association (GIA)?
- Q. - The 2017 United Nations Oceans Conference will be held in which city?
- Q. - Which state government has signed a MoU with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for agricultural transformation?
- Q. - Which city has been designated UNESCO World Book Capital 2018?
- Q. - India’s first-ever “village of books” will open in which state to promote tourism?
- Q. - Which city hosted the first-ever India Indonesia Energy Forum (IIEF)?
- Q. - Which state will be awarded with Krishi Karman Award for 2015-16 for wheat production?
- Q. - Which of the following has become the the first re-insurer to set up base in financial hub Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 International Mother Earth Day (IMED)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make chnges here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.