24 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 24 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has launched nationwide military operation ‘Radd-ul-Fasaad’ to eliminate terrorists?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (CWDT)?
- Q. - The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in which country?
- Q. - Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.