24 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 24 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 24 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Peter Sarstedt, who passed away recently, was the well-known singer-songwriter of which country?
- Q. - The World Hindi Day (WHD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - The Jigme Dorji National Park is located in which country?
- Q. - The 2017 World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting will be held in which country?
- Q. - Which state government will launch e-wallet “Tokapoisa.in” for cashless transaction in local language?
Today’s Current Affairs – 24 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 24/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 24th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.