23 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 23 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 23 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which football team has won the 38th edition of Indian Federation Cup Football tournament-2017?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Metrology Day (WMD)?
- Q. - Alexander Zverev has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament. He hails from which country?
- Q. - Which Indian squash player has won the 2017 Men’s Makati Open Squash tournament?
- Q. - Which Indian squah player has won gold at 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Presidential election of Iran?
- Q. - Which state government will form “Good Morning” squad to monitor and prevent open defecation?
- Q. - What is the 2017 theme of International Day for Biodiversity (IDB)?
- Q. - Which of the following Indian peacekeepers to be honored posthumously with UN Dag Hammarskjold Medal for their courage and sacrifice?
- Q. - Anshu Jamsenpa has become the world’s first woman to scale Mt Everest twice within 5 days. She hails from which Indian state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 23 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 23/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 23rd May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.