23 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 23 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 23 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Human Development Index (HDI)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of the Kerala High Court?
- Q. - The World Poetry Day (WPD) is held on which date?
- Q. - Which of the following districts will become India’s first carbon neutral district?
- Q. - Maggie MacDonnell has won the 2017 Global Teacher Prize. She hails from which country?
- Q. - Which union ministry has organized the 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 23 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 23/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 23rd March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.