22 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 22 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 22 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who was selected for the prestigious Global Agriculture Leadership Award-2017?
- Q. - Which country’s scientists have discovered a potential new state of matter that may help explain phenomena like superconductivity?
- Q. - How much loan amount was sanctioned by NABARD for creation of rural infrastructure in Rajasthan?
- Q. - Who won the Gold of the men’s doubles event at the Bulgaria Open Table Tennis in Panagyurishte?
- Q. - Where was the Junior Shotgun World Cup 2017 held?
- Q. - Which two cities of Maharashtra will get the first three of Fast Track Courts?
- Q. - In which Ocean was the wreckage of the lost World War II cruiser USS Indianapolis was recently found by Naval researchers?
Q. - Which of the following is correct with respect to US comedian Jerry Lewis who died recently?
I. He was widely known for his role in ‘Nutty Professor’.
II. He was inducted into the Legion of Honour in 1984.
Q. - Which country is not part of the proposed Asian Trilateral Highway?
- Q. - Who won the ‘Child Genius’ show broadcast, a popular television quiz competition, on Channel 4 of the United Kingdom (UK)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 22 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 22/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 22th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.