22 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 22 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 22 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which shot-putter has been provisionally suspended by the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) for failing the dope test for the second time?
- Q. - Which state government has announced to set up 60 new Primary Health Centres (PHCs) in rural areas?
- Q. - Name the lead vocalist of Linkin Park who passed away recently at the age of 41.
- Q. - In 2018 where will be the India’s only ATP tournament “Chennai Open” held?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book ‘Neighbour in Arms: An American Senator’s Quest for Disarmament in a Nuclear Subcontinent’?
- Q. - Who has been nominated as the US ambassador to Afghanistan by the President Donald Trump?
- Q. - The President inaugurated the bicentenary celebrations of _____________.
- Q. - Who launched the National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB’s) Quality Mark “Logo” ?
Today’s Current Affairs – 22 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 22/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 22nd July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.