22 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 22 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 22 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What was the name given to the unique microbus recently discovered by NASA?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?
- Q. - The 2017 HADR exercise “Karavali Karunya” has started by Indian Navy in which state?
- Q. - Which committee has recently recommended several measures for de-siltation of River Ganga?
- Q. - The Bhindawas Bird Sanctuary (BBS) is located in which state?
- Q. - Stanley Greene, an award-winning photojournalist passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - R R Laxman is associated with which sports?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Healthcare Access and Quality Index (HAQI), according to latest Lancet report “Global Burden of Disease (GBD)”?
- Q. - Which organisation has won the 2015 Indira Gandhi Peace Prize?
- Q. - Which state government has launched e-textbook portal for school students?
Today’s Current Affairs – 22 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 22/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 22nd May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.