22 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 22 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 22 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Zygmunt Bauman, who passed away recently, was the renowned sociologist of which country?
- Q. - The International Conference and Exhibition on Re-enforced Plastics (ICERP) has started in which Indian city?
- Q. - The 2017 National Youth Festival will be held in which state?
- Q. - The book “Magpie Murders” has been authored by whom?
- Q. - Velavan Senthilkumar is associated with which sports?
Today’s Current Affairs – 22 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 22/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 22nd January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.