21 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 21 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 21 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - At which place did the Haridwar bound Utkal Express derail on August 19, 2017?
- Q. - What is the stressed advance ratio as of March 2017, according to RBI?
- Q. - At which place Telecom regulators of 23 Asia-Pacific countries will meet on August 21, 2017?
- Q. - Who stepped down as the chief strategist of US President Donald Trump?
- Q. - When is the World Photographer day observed?
Q. - Which of the following plays has been written by renowned Polish-US playwright and screenwriter Janusz Glowacki?
I. Antigone in New York
II. The Fourth Sister
III. Hunting Cockroaches
- Q. - India won 2 Silver and 6 Bronze at the Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship held at _________.
- Q. - Which Indian-American professor has developed a breakthrough therapy for treating Sepsis?
Q. - Identify the personality who passed away recently.
I. She was known as ‘Pakistan’s Mother Teresa’.
II. She was a German physician who worked to eradicate leprosy.
Today’s Current Affairs – 21 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 21/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 21th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.