21 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 21 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 21 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Centre asked state governments to set up their own insurance companies for better implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY). In which year was the PMFBY launched?
- Q. - In which three states the Environment Ministry approved the Climate Change Adaptation Projects?
- Q. - The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved revision of the Indian Community Welfare Fund (ICWF) guidelines. When was the ICWF set up?
- Q. - In which of the following did the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) authorise the Alternative Mechanism?
- Q. - With which group of countries did the Union Cabinet approved the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) in respect of tax matters?
- Q. - For extending the IGST Act to which state, the Union Cabinet approved the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
- Q. - For extending the Central GST to which state, the Union Cabinet approved the Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
- Q. - Who was presented with the ‘Pranab Mukherjee Award for Academic Excellence’?
Today’s Current Affairs – 21 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 21/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 21st July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.