21 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 21 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 21 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who was first cricketer to score 10,000 Test runs?
- Q. - Which bank has achieved the distinction of becoming the country’s first Platinum rated project under IGBC Green Data Centre Rating System?
- Q. - Who has been named for the prestigious Raj Kapoor Lifetime achievement award of the Maharashtra Government?
- Q. - Who has bagged the Sahitya Academy Award for translation 2016 has his book One Part Woman is a translated version of which Tamil novel?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Railways?
- Q. - Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)?
- Q. - What is India’s rank in AT Kearney Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index and which country topped the index?
- Q. - VVPAT stands for
- Q. - The Uttar Pradesh government has renamed Agra airport after
- Q. - What is the name of India’s first see through coach introduced by Indian Railway on its Visakhapatnam-Kirandul passenger train?
Today’s Current Affairs – 21 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 21/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 21st April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make chnges here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.