20 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 20 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state govt. has decided to give Rs 2500, monthly honorarium to ‘Jal Rakshaks’?
- Q. - Which is the first state in India to set up family welfare district committee?
- Q. - Where was the India-US-Japan trilateral talks held?
- Q. - Which state in India has decided to set up well equipped skill city with 10,000 training seats capacity?
- Q. - How many medals India has won at Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (AIMAG)?
- Q. - Which port has won “Rajbhasha Kirti Award” for 11th consecutive time?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.