20 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 20 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which country the banned Hizbut Tahrir organisation operates?
- Q. - Which state government has decided to set up financial literacy centres in the newly created 14 blocks?
- Q. - Three Indian woman judokas won bronze medals in their respective categories at the recently- concluded Asian Junior Judo Championships. Where was the championships held?
- Q. - The Trump administration announced a one-time increase of 15,000 additional H-2B visas. For which category of person H-2B visas are issued?
- Q. - Which literary great will feature on the new 10-pound note that was unveiled in the United Kingdom on July 18, 2017?
- Q. - Which state government has formed a panel on separate flag for the state?
- Q. - Which country has approved a controversial bill to toughen security laws?
- Q. - In which state the ‘Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree’ scheme is being implemented?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the bowling coach of Indian cricket team?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.