20 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 20 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The International Museum Day (IMD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Chris Cornel, the renowned singer passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia (IDAHOT)?
- Q. - India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) will be set up in which city?
- Q. - Which company is the most valuable brand in India, according to recently released 2017 Brand Finance India 100 report?
- Q. - Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index (RECAI) released by Ernst and Young (EY)?
- Q. - Which city to host the 2017 annual convention of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
- Q. - Which union minister has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)?
- Q. - The 2017 bilateral maritime exercise “SIMBEX-17” has started between India and which country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.