20 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 20 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Sessa Orchid Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - Where is the headquarters of the National Safety Council (NSC)?
- Q. - The Civil Services Day (CSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
- Q. - Who has become the India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon?
- Q. - Allan Holdsworth, the renowned guitarist and composer passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s latest report ‘World Economic Outlook (WEO)’?
- Q. - The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has tied up with which PSU company to develop low-cost lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles?
- Q. - Which of the following banks has become the India’s most-valued Public Sector Unit (PSU) in terms of market valuation?
- Q. - Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?
- Q. - Which country to host the 14th edition of United Nations International Day of Vesak – 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.