20 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 20 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Chinu Modi, who passed away recently, was the noted poet of which language?
- Q. - Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- Q. - Which Indian sportsperson has won silver at 2017 Eden World Women Snooker Championship?
- Q. - Which Indian bank has launched a mobile banking app “Mera iMobile” for rural customers?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.