GK Current Affairs 20 & 21th May 2017, General Awareness Quiz
Guys check today’s current affairs 20th & 21 May 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Current Affairs 20 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The International Museum Day (IMD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Chris Cornel, the renowned singer passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia (IDAHOT)?
- Q. - India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) will be set up in which city?
- Q. - Which company is the most valuable brand in India, according to recently released 2017 Brand Finance India 100 report?
- Q. - Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index (RECAI) released by Ernst and Young (EY)?
- Q. - Which city to host the 2017 annual convention of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
- Q. - Which union minister has given the additional charge of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)?
- Q. - The 2017 bilateral maritime exercise “SIMBEX-17” has started between India and which country?
Latest Current Affairs 20th May 2017(NGT)Cheapest Respiratory Filter Developed by IIT Delhi Scientist
This is good news that scientist of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi developed cheapest Respiratory Filter Named NasoFilters. So to all those who are living in very polluted area like industrial areas etc they can use this. This is proud moment to all Indians also. All team members who discovered this cheapest respiratory filter are Faculty of IIT delhi and they all are Indians. Nasofilters is able to commercialization, restrict entry of upto 95 percentage dust and air pollutants.Special thing about this filter is that it is cheapest Respiratory filter in the market so any one can buy it easily. Prize of this filter is only 10 INR which is very low. This cheap product will soon in Indian Market as well as in globule market.(NGT) National Green Tribunal Banned Open Defecation, Waste Dumping on Yamuna Food plains
This is to inform you all that NGT (National Green Tribunal) banned the Open Defecation and waste dumping on Yamuna Food plains. NGT said this on notification on May 19th 2017. National Green Tribunal also announced that environment compensation 0f amount 5000 will be charged to those who will violate this Rule. This is really good initiative to protect the river Yamuna. This notification was announced by National Green Tribunal bench headed by NGT chairperson justice Swatanter Kumar while monitoring the implementation of another project related to Yamuna That is Maili se Nirmal Yamuna revitalization Project 2017 .
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th & 21th May 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.