20 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 20 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 20 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which public sector bank has signed MoU with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to start higher education financing agency?
- Q. - Shibaji Banerjee, who passed away recently, was the legendary player of which sports?
- Q. - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who has won the 2017 Rotterdam Tennis Tournament, is belonged to which country?
- Q. - Which state to host 3rd edition of LIC-Gateway LitFest?
- Q. - Who has been chosen as the new chief minister of Nagaland?
Today’s Current Affairs – 20 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 20/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 20th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.