2 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 2 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 2 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which high court stayed the noise rules amendment and restored the prior position?
- Q. - India will be jointly issuing postage stamps with Diwali as theme with which nation?
- Q. - Which country’s Supreme court has canceled the result of August 2017 presidential election?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as Secretary in Financial Services Department?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairperson of CBSE?
- Q. - Which state has launched an online Public Grievance Redressal system for the citizens?
Today’s Current Affairs – 2 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 02/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 2nd September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.