2 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 2 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 2 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who became the first recipient of Medal of Honour under US President Donald Trump?
- Q. - Which metro has been named as world’s first and only 100% ‘green’ metro system?
- Q. - In which two states the Union Government approved setting up of electronic manufacturing cluster?
- Q. - Which country is the third largest exporter of beef in the world, according to OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-26?
- Q. - Which of the following metal’s use in firecrackers has not been banned by the Supreme Court?
- Q. - Which city will host the 2024 Summer Olympics?
- Q. - With which paramilitary force did the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) recently sign an MoU on skill development?
- Q. - Who won the Atlanta Open title of tennis recently?
- Q. - Aditya Patil and Suhaani Lohia from Mumbai clinched bronze medals at the Asian Schools Chess Competition. Where was the competition held?
- Q. - Which neuroscientist famous for studying Albert Einstein’s brain died recently?
Today’s Current Affairs – 2 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 02/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 2nd August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.