2 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 2 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 2 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - For which state’s Public Financial Management Capacity Building Program World Bank extended a $36 million loan?
- Q. - With which Public Sector Bank did Asian Development Bank (ADB) sign a $100 million loan to finance Solar Rooftop projects?
- Q. - In which year will NASA fly Solar Probe Plus right into sun’s atmosphere?
- Q. - What is the growth rate of the Indian economy in the first quarter of this financial year?
- Q. - Miroslav Lajcák was elected the President of 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly. He is a former Foreign Minister of ________.
- Q. - In which city the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects was laid down by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari?
- Q. - Who has taken the additional charge of Economic Affairs Secretary?
- Q. - Health Minister of India has been awarded with the WHO’s special recognition award for tobacco control. What is his name?
Today’s Current Affairs – 2 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 02/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 2nd June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.