2 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 2 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 2 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who of the following has won the 2017 Men’s Doubles Tallahassee Challenger title?
- Q. - The National Anti-Child Labour Day is observed on which day in India?
- Q. - India’s first-ever digitised Panchayat ward has come up in which of the following states?
- Q. - India will provide how much amount to Bangladesh under new “Muktijodha scholarship” scheme?
- Q. - Which state is the India’s most corrupt state, according to latest survey by the Centre for Media Studies (CMS)?
- Q. - India’s first-ever Blind Football Academy (BFA) is expected to come up in which state?
- Q. - The first-ever Ganga Cleanliness Pledge Day (GCPD) will be observed on which date in India?
- Q. - The South Asia satellite “GSAT-09” will be launched by ISRO from which launch vehicle?
- Q. - Ueli Steck, a renowned mountain climber has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts (CGA)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 2 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 02/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 2nd May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.