19 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 19 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 19 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has exempted import duty on goods for FIFA U-17 World Cup?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Peru?
- Q. - Name the women boxer who won the only gold medal for India at the Ahmet Comert Boxing Championship.
- Q. - How many medals were bagged by India at the Ahmet Comert Boxing Championships?
- Q. - Which racer has won the Singapore Grand Prix?
- Q. - Which Indian badminton player became the first to lift the Korean Open Super Series title?
- Q. - Name the youngest Indian athlete to qualify for the prestigious ISSF World Cup Finals for shooting.
- Q. - Which film maker has been awarded with prestigious ANR National Award?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “India: Priorities for the Future”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 19 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 19/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 19th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.