19 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 19 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 19 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In a first of its kind, which state government has decided to develop eco-bridges for movement of tigers?
- Q. - Which drug can help shield foetus from Zika virus, according to a recent finding?
- Q. - In which country India recently launched a Solar Electrification Project to electrify a remote village in that country?
- Q. - Who among the following is not included in the ‘close family’ criteria of the US for visa applicants and refugees from six predominantly Muslim countries?
- Q. - Who won the U-15 boy’s singles title of the Dutch Open Junior Squash Championship?
- Q. - Who is the opposition party’s candidate for Vice-President of India?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book titled ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
- Q. - Where was the second meeting of India-UK Home Affairs Dialogue held?
Today’s Current Affairs – 19 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 19/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 19th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.