19 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 19 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 19 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD)?
- Q. - Which Indian-American student has won the 2017 National Geographic Bee contest?
- Q. - Reema Lagoo, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Q. - Which Indian scientist has won the 2017 Dan David prize in the “Future” category?
- Q. - Anil Madhav Dave, who passed away recently, was the union minister of which department?
- Q. - Which Indian wildlife activist has won the 2017 Whitley Awards?
- Q. - Muhammed Anas, who recently qualified for 2017 London World Athletics Championships, hails from which Indian state?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2017, as per recently revised UN “World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) as of mid-2017” report?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been named in the Forbes’s 2017 Global Game Changers list?
- Q. - Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
Today’s Current Affairs – 19 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 19/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 19th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.