19 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 19 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 19 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which union ministry has launched nation-wide training programme for Elected Women representatives (EWRs) of Panchayats?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix tournament?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 3rd Edition of Global Exhibition on Services (GES – 2017)?
- Q. - The Manipur government has launched ‘DARPAN’ web portal to check corruption. What does “DARPAN” stands for?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to the World Bank’s latest report “Globalization Backlash”?
- Q. - Which IIT institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?
- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the 6th edition of MS Swaminathan award?
- Q. - Which state government has recently signed a reworked MoU with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for Barmer refinery?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Heritage Day (WHD)?
- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the Dr. Paduru Gururaja Bhat Memorial Award 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 19 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 19/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.