19 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 19 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 19 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Mario Soares, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Q. - The 2017 National conference “Jal Manthan-III” will be held in which city?
- Q. - Which tennis pair has won the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open men’s doubles tournament?
- Q. - The 2017 National Conference for e-Governance has started in which city?
- Q. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 19 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 19/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 19th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.