18 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 18 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which Indian-American was awarded with 2017 Balzan Prize recently?
- Q. - Which state will be hosting the 36th National Games?
- Q. - Which city would be hosting the BWF World Senior Badminton Championship 2017?
- Q. - In which state foundation stone for the first Regional Vocational Institute was laid down?
- Q. - Which country’s Prime Minister has recently resigned from his post?
- Q. - Who has released the new Metro Policy for expanding the metro network across various cities?
- Q. - Which Marshal of the Indian Air Force passed away at the age of 98 recently?
- Q. - Which Bollywood star has been honoured with Global Diversity Award 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.