18 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 18 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who will head the Alternative Mechanism to be set up for accelerating strategic disinvestment?
- Q. - India signed the Global Environment Facility (GEF) Grant Agreement for “Ecosystems Service Improvement Project”. In which of the following two states the project will be implemented?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Secretary to Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu?
- Q. - Who assumed the charge of Executive Director of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
- Q. - Which country/ organisation has designated the Pakistan based Hizbul Mujahideen as terrorist organisation?
- Q. - What amount of Extra Budgetary Resource can be raised by NABARD during 2017-18 for completing a number of major and medium irrigation projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)?
Q. - The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option
- Q. - The Reserve of India (RBI) has made linking of Aadhar compulsory for farmers to avail short-term crop loans in 2017-18 under the
- Q. - The CCEA approved the Scheme of providing Budgetary Support under Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime for eligible industrial units in N-E States and Special Category States. Which of the following is not a Special Category State?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18August 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.