18 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 18 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS) is located in which state?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi)?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 women’s singles Wimbledon tennis tournament?
- Q. - Sundar Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Youth Skills Day (WYSD)?
- Q. - India’s first solar-powered 1600 HP DEMU train has launched from which railway station?
- Q. - Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as the new UNICEF’s Global Goodwill Ambassador?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new brand ambassador of the Srinagar Municipal Corporation (SMC)?
- Q. - Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
- Q. - Which country has renamed part of the South China Sea as the North Natuna Sea?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.