18 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 18 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Gayatri Pullela is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which state government has recently launched ‘unemployment allowance scheme’?
- Q. - Robert W. Taylor, the renowned computer pioneer passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - DARPAN a web application to monitor all government funded projects is launched by
- Q. - Who among the following clinched his maiden Super Series title at the Singapore Open (Badminton) 2017?
- Q. - The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
- Q. - GRAF a framework introduced by Bank Board Bureau, stands for
- Q. - Supreme court of India has give the “third gender” status to transgenders. In which category are they kept?
- Q. - Bihu festival is celebrated 3 times in a year with different farming phases. Which of the following is not one among the three phases?
- Q. - Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.