18 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 18 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which Indian Badminton player has been appointed a new member of the governing body of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
- Q. - Which parliamentary committee has suggested merger of state-run telecom firms BSNL and MTNL for their long-term survival?
- Q. - The International Buddhist conference on “Buddhism in 2lst Century” has started in which state?
- Q. - The 2017 G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting has started in which country?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has become the Vice-President (VP) of the Local Organising Committee (LoC) of the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.