18 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 18 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the theme of the second edition of Hunar Haat-2017?
- Q. - Which Indian chess master has been honored with the title of Candidate Master (CM) by World Chess Federation (WCF)?
- Q. - Sandeep Singh, who has been bestowed with the honorary degree for sporting excellence, is related to which sports?
- Q. - Which city has hosted the 7th edition of Indian Seed Congress (ISC)-2017?
- Q. - Jean-Pierre Lacroix, who has been appointed United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations, is from which country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 18 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 18/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.