17 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 17 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country will host the G-7 Interior Ministers summit on security in fall?
- Q. - In which country the archaeologists have discovered three ancient tombs dating back around 2000 years?
- Q. - Against which country Indian men’s Hockey team registered 4-3 win to seal the two-match hockey series?
- Q. - On which company the Centre has slapped a new penalty of US $264 million for producing less than the targeted natural gas from KG—D6 fields in 2015—16?
- Q. - With which country India has agreed to establish 2-by-2 ministerial dialogue?
- Q. - Who among the following internet giant companies has not been asked by the Centre to remove Blue Whale game link?
- Q. - Who was posthumously awarded with the President’s Police Medal for Gallantry – highest police medal – on Independence Day 2017?
- Q. - In which city was the India’s first Partition Museum opened recently?
- Q. - President Ram Nath Kovind gave away the National Safety Awards (Mines) for the years 2013 and 2014. In which year was the award established?
- Q. - With which country Nepal has signed three agreements to boost bilateral ties?
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.