17 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 17 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which uniform was recently granted the Intellectual Property Rights by Trade Marks Registry of India?
- Q. - Name the Island of Japan that was included in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list in July 2017.
- Q. - Which of the following Indian cities was recently declared the UNESCO World Heritage City?
- Q. - UNESCO recently added caves with world’s oldest known art to heritage list. These caves are located in which of the following countries?
- Q. - Which of the following became the first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll?
- Q. - Which of the following nations recently approved a physical education program at girls’ schools?
- Q. - Which country will organise the World Theatre Olympics (WTO) 2018?
- Q. - The International Olympic Committee (IOC) in July 2017 agreed to award the 2024 and 2028 Games to two cities. Name the two cities that will be hosting the 2024 and 2028 Olympic Games.
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.