17 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 17 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Nandankanan Zoological Park (NZP) is located in which state?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 18, as per latest Economic Outlook Survey of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been appointed as new UNFCCC Deputy Executive Secretary?
- Q. - Which IIT institute has collaborated with the British Geological Survey (BGS) to turn Varanasi into a smart city?
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian to win gold at the 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?
- Q. - Which city hosted the 2nd meeting of National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR)?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix?
- Q. - S Ramassamy, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state/UT?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Bank’s Power accessibility list?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.