17 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 17 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - PM Narendra Modi launched real-time bank-to-bank money transfer platform, name the platform.
- Q. - Which state police has launched ‘Tare Zameen Par programme’ to enlighten children in Naxal-affected areas?
- Q. - The Koradi Thermal Power Station (KTPS) is located in which state?
- Q. - The 2017 Pana Sankranti has recently celebrated in which state of India?
- Q. - Which state to have India’s first privately-run railway station?
- Q. - Girish Saxena, who passed away recently, was the former governor of which state?
- Q. - Which Indian environmental engineer has won the 2017 Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards?
- Q. - Which state government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union government for the ‘Power for All’ scheme?
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.