17 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 17 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the world for the number of MPs in Parliament, as per latest UN report “Women in Politics 2017 Map”?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel”?
- Q. - Which bank has recently signed MoU with CREDAI to work towards providing housing for all?
- Q. - Which bank has launched an instant digital Loan Against Securities (LAS) facility?
- Q. - The 2017 Agriculture Science Fair (ASF) was held in which city?
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.