17 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 17 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 17 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Chitwan National Park is located in which country?
- Q. - The 2017 All India Conference of Waqf Boards has started in which city?
- Q. - Which insurance company has tied up with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for capital support to enterprises?
- Q. - Who has been honoured with the Life Time Achievement (LTA) award at the 2017 Jaipur International Film Festival (JIFF)?
- Q. - Which country will become the world’s first country to switch off FM radio?
Today’s Current Affairs – 17 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 17/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 17th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.