16 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 16 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Badminton player PV Sindhu has retained her position in which WBF ranking?
- Q. - Which famous author features on the new plastic 10-pound note launched by Britain?
- Q. - What campaign has India started to help Bangladesh to deal with the problem of transplant Rohingya refugees?
- Q. - Which campaign has been launched by Steel Authority of India (SAIL) to boost steel consumption in country?
- Q. - Which country prohibited Muslim women from marrying non-Muslims?
- Q. - Which state cheif minster has launched Maha Mission 1 Million initiative to popularise football in the state?
- Q. - Where was the “Swachh Hi Seva” campaign launched by President Ram Nath Kovind?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.