16 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 16 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which city is the “Big Ben” located?
- Q. - Which pharmaceutical company got the USFDA nod to market Lanthanum Carbonate chewable tablets for renal disease?
- Q. - Who was adjudged the “Player of the Series” in the just-concluded India-Sri Lanka Test Series?
- Q. - Who was appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Tata Motors in August 2017?
- Q. - In a first, which War Museum of the world was lit up in the colours of Indian National Flag to mark 70th Independence Day of India?
- Q. - Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a website to honour gallantry award winners. Which is the highest peace time gallantry award?
- Q. - Which union ministry has launched the ‘GeMSamvad: The GeM-Industry forum’?
- Q. - How many medals were won by India in the 6th Golden Glove Women’s Boxing Tournament at Vojvodina, Serbia?
- Q. - Football player Cristiano Ronaldo has been handed a five-match ban for pushing the refree during a match. To which country does he belong?
- Q. - What was the retail inflation, as measured by Consumer Price Index (CPI), during July 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.