16 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 16 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Innovation Index (GII)?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Man Booker International Prize?
- Q. - Who will be conferred with the 2017 Bhupen Hazarika National Award?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 ASEAN Dengue Day (ADD)?
- Q. - Who is the newly appointed Indian Ambassador to European Union (EU)?
- Q. - P N Bhagwati, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Q. - Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)?
- Q. - Which city hosted the World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) Forum-2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.