16 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 16 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What was the theme of 2017 International Mother’s Day?
- Q. - Name the health worker in Ganjam district of Odisha, who bagged the prestigious Florence Nightingale award 2017.
- Q. - Name the malicious software that aIected various computers recently and restricted users’ access to it until a ransom is paid to unlock it?
- Q. - Which city topped the 2017 Savills Tech Cities Index?
- Q. - Who was appointed as Secretary of Department of Telecommunications (DoT)?
- Q. - Which Indian manufacturing sector registered a record growth last financial year?
- Q. - Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the second meeting of National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR) in which city?
- Q. - Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched river conservation project ‘Narmada Seva Mission’ in which state?
- Q. - NASA Scientists have detected what unusual element on the distant Neptune sized planet?
- Q. - Which Indian airport has become the busiest single-runway airport in the world with 1 flight in 65 seconds?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.