16 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 16 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - India’s largest floating solar Photo-Voltaic (PV) plant has been installed in which state?
- Q. - Which state government has recently launched “Adarsh Gram Yojana” for rural poor?
- Q. - Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?
- Q. - Which state government has launched an Idea2POC fund for women entrepreneurs?
- Q. - Which state government has officially launched women safety application “Ammavin Aran”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.