16 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 16 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Welcome to Nowhere”?
- Q. - In which state India’s first-ever floating elementary school has started?
- Q. - Dravid Bowie, who passed away recently, was the well-known actor from which country?
- Q. - Which country to host conference on counter radicalisation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)?
- Q. - Which Indian-American musician has won the best world Music Album awar for “Sing Me Home” at the 2017 Grammy Awards?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.